IBPS [Institute of Banking Personnel Selection] is going to conduct the next online examination of Common Recruitment Proses for selection of personnel for probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in October 2014 for the vacancies in 2015-16. Candidates, intending to apply for CWE PO/MT-IV should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria on the stipulated date as specified on IBPS notification.
Educational qualification:- Graduate degree in any discipline from a Govt. recognised University of India or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
Age:- In between 20 to 30 year as on 01-07-2014 [Age relaxation is applicable as per rules].
Application Fee:- Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs. 600/- for all other candidates through online or offline mode.
How to apply:- Interested candidates can apply online through IBPS official website www.ibps.in
* Online Registration Dates= 22.07.2014 to 11.08.2014
* Payment of Application Fees-Online= 22.07.2014 to 11.08.2014
* Payment of Application Fees-Offline= 24.07.2014 to 14.08.2014
* Download of call letter for Pre-Examination Training [PET] for SC/ST/Minority Community candidates-= 11.09.2014 to 22.09.2014
* Pre-Examination Training= 22.09.2014 to 27.09.2014
* Download of call letters for Examination= After 01.10.2014
* Online Examination [Tentative dates]-Some/all/additional dates as the need arises=
11.10.2014 & 12.10.2014
18.10.2014 & 19.10.2014
01.11.2014 & 02.11.2014
* Download of call letters for Interview= January 2015
* Declaration of results status of examination [CWE]= November 2014
* Conduct of Interview= January 2015
* Provisional Allotment= April 2015
Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in for details and updates.