Guwahati Municipal Corporation invited applications for the recruitment of Sanitary Inspector Jobs 2014 in Assam. The vacancies are purely temporary and selected candidates will be engaged for 11 (eleven) months. The contract period may be extended if performance is satisfactory. The applicants will have to tour extensively within the allotted zone of the Guwahati Municipal Corporation [GMC Guwahati].
Name of the post:– Sanitary Inspector = 06 posts.
Educational Qualifications & Eligibility:- Graduate with Chemistry honours and Diploma in sanitation. Preference will be given to those Candidates residing within the Guwahati Municipal area having own conveyance & Holding number (in the name of family) for Guwahati Municipal Corporation. Details of holding number & conveyance should be submitted along with application.
Age:– In between 21 years to 35 years as on 01-01-2014.
Remuneration:- Rs. 15.000/- PM. No other allowances will be paid.
How to apply:- Interested candidates may apply Application in Standard Application Form along with 2 copies of recent passport photo, self attested copies of all certificates mark sheets etc. The name of the candidate should be clearly written on the front side of the photographs. Applications should reached the following given address….
“Office of The Guwahati Municipal Corporation, Panbazar, Guwahati – 781001, ASSAM”.
* To plan strategy for Solid Waste Management in the allotted Zone.
* To extensively tour and monitor Solid waste management work in the allotted division.
* To liaise with NGO and the Conservancy wing of Guwahati Municipal Corporation.
* To attend to public complaints regarding conservancy work.
* To help in collection of user charges for Solid Waste management.
* To submit report regularly.
* Enforce the existing Laws and Rules of GMC.
Last date:-: 08-08 2014.
Guwahati Municipal Corporation Guwahati.