Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016 – Credit Officer Jobs:- Central bank of India invited applications from intending eligible candidates for filling up following job vacancies.
- Credit Officer (Chartered Accountant)
Total post: 58 Nos. (SC-09, ST-04, OBC-16, GEN-29)
Age: 20 to 30 years as on 30-09-2015. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD candidates & for others as per rules.
- Qualification: Candidates must be passed in final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
Selection process:- On-line test and/or interview.
Application fee:– Rs.550/- for all other candidates and Rs.50/- for SC/ ST /PWD candidates. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply through the Bank’s website: www:centralbankofindia.co.in . More details is below given…
- Opening Date for Apply online: 15-01-2016.
- Closing Date for Apply online: 31-01-2016.
- Downloading of Call Letters for Test: On or After 16-02-2016.
- Tentative Date of On-line Examination: 26-02-2016.