SSA Assam Government invited online applications in prescribed format from the TET [Elementary] qualified candidates for the following total 852 posts of Assistant Teachers at Lower Primary school level on contractual basis. The posts are available only in remote areas of the 6 districts of Assam mentioned below and the interested candidates must be physically and mentally ready to serve in these remote/ rural rules area.[Sarba Siksha Assam]
District wise position of posts:
1. Cachar District:- Bangla-393, Manipuri-3= Total 396 Posts
2. Goalpara District:- Bangla-1, Garo-100= Total 101 posts
3. Hailakandi District:-Bangla-79 = Total 79 posts
4. Kamrup [Rural] District:- Bangla-2,Garo-20= Total 22 posts
5. Karimganj District:-Bangla-225= Total 225 posts
6. Tinsukia District:- Bangla-1, Hindi-28 = Total 29 posts
Name of the post:- Assistant Teachers for Lower Primary School
Educational qualification & Experiences:- Candidates must have 50% in Higher Secondary [or its equivalent] 5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC & Physically handicapped [Orthopedically] candidates with TET [Elementary] passed or Graduate degree from UGC recognized University.Candidates must be TET Assam [Elementary] passed. Preference will be given to those who have 2 years diploma in Elementary Education from NCTE recognized institutes and those who have 2 years diploma in Elementary Education [Special Education] Qualification from RCI recognized institutes.
Age:- 18 to 38 years as on 01-01-2014 [relaxation of age will be applicable for SC/ST candidates upto 5 years as per norms]
Salary:-As per Government Norms.
Online application opening date= 18-07-2014
Last date of submission of online application= 28-07-2014
Screening and Verification of original documents at respective District Mission Office,SSA = 5th August to 11th August 2014
* Candidates may give the choice of Districts for 1 district only in the online application form.
* Only those candidates who have passed TET [Elementary] in the concerning 4 mediums [Bangla, Hindi, Manipuri and garo] can apply.
* One applicant can apply for the post in only 1 district.
* An applicant must be an Indian Citizen and permanent resident of Assam
* The interested candidates must note that the posts are non-transferable.
* No off-line applications will be received either at district office or state Mission Office under any circumstances.
* Applications will be received only online from the TET [Teacher Eligibility Test] qualified candidates through internet.The online application form will be received from the TET [Elementary] qualified candidates in SSA Assam’s website www.ssaassam.gov.in [only 1 district].
* After submitting the online application form, The list of eligible candidates will be uploaded in SSA website.These short listed Candidates will have to appear before the District level Screening cum Verification Committee for verification of Original documents,the exact venue and time of which will be notified in the notice board of office of the respective District mission Co-ordinator,SSA.The candidates have to appear before the District level Screening cum verification committee in preferred district as per own choice in the online application w.e.f 5th August to 11th 2014.
* The following original certificates and documents have to be produced and attested copies of the same to be submitted before the district Level Screening cum verification Committee on the specified date [w.e.f 5th August to 11th Aug 2014].
a] Mark sheet of H.S. [Sr.Secondary]/graduation examination.
b] Marksheets & Admit Card of HSLC showing M.I.L at H.S.L.C level in the support of Medium of instruction applied for in this recruitment.
c] Pass certificates of Higher Secondary / Graduation Examination.
d] Pass certificates of Hslc or Hslc admit card in support of age.
e] Certificates and Mark sheet of professional Qualification like D.ElEd,Special D.Ed. etc.
f] Mark sheets cum certificates of TET [Elementary].
g] Certificates in support of Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe [Plains or Hills]/OBC/MOBC.
h] candidates with disabilities [PH] will have to enclose certificates of disabilities invariably,indicating the degree of disability.
i] Certificate of excellence in NCC [B/C certificate],excellence at State Level in Co-curricular activities,Sports,etc.,if any.
j] Age Condonation Certificate,if over aged.
k] Permanent Resident Certificates [PRC] from appropriate authority.
Advertisement details available here
Apply online from here
SSA assam Guwahati-19