Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan [RMSA], Assam invited for various categories of 98 Special Educators on contractual basis for teaching and training under the scheme of Inclusive Education for Disabled at Secondary Stage (IEDSS) in the prescribed application form. The engagements shall be made on purely contractual basis for a period of 11 months only which is renewable/ extendable subject to satisfactory performance of the teachers (if engaged).
1. Special Educator – Visual Impairment for class IX & X – 50 Nos.
Qualification:- Graduates with B. Ed (Special Education in Visual Impairment) OR B. Ed (General) with a 2 year diploma in Special education in Visual Impairment.
2. Special Educator – Hearing Impairment/ Speech Impairment for class IX & X – 20 Nos.
Qualification:- Graduates with B. Ed (Special Education in Hearing Impairment) OR B. Ed (General) with a 2 year diploma in Special education in Hearing Impairment.
3. Special Educator – Mentally Challenged/ Learning Disability for class IX & X. – 20 Nos.
Qualification:- Graduates with B. Ed (Special Education in Mental Retardation/Learning Disability) OR B. Ed (General) with a 2 year diploma in Special education in Mental Retardation/ Learning Disability.
4. Special Educator – Cerebral Palsy/ Autism/ Multiple Disabilities for class IX & X. – 8 Nos.
Qualification:- Graduates with B. Ed (Special Education in Cerebral Palsy/Autism/ Multiple Disabilities) OR B. Ed (General) with a 2 year diploma in Special education in Cerebral Palsy/ Autism/ Multiple Disabilities.
Age:- Not above than 38 years as on 01.01.2014. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Exam Fee:- A demand draft/ bankers cheque for Rs. 300/- only or General & OBC and Rs. 150/- for ST/ SC/ PH candidates drawn in favour of RMSA, Assam payable at Guwahati also needs to be enclosed with the application form.
Remuneration : Rs. 15,000/- per month.
Procedure of Selection:
1. The applicants (found valid after scrutiny of the applications) shall have to undergo both “Common Written Test” and “Personal Interview” for selection as special educators.
2. The “Common Written Test” shall be for a maximum of 150 marks comprising of question from the topic mentioned below. All the questions will be of objective type:
a) Part A: 60 marks (Current affairs & General Knowledge)
b) Part B: 90 marks (General Disability & Special Education)
Total: 150 marks (Time: 120 minutes)
3. The candidate who qualifies in the written test will be called for a personal Interview at the RMSA, Assam State Mission Office. The Personal Interview will be for a maximum of 50 marks.
4. The total aggregate of “Common Written Test” and “Personal Interview” will be the criteria for selection of candidates.
5. Selected candidate will be posted in different parts of the state. The place of posting will be non -transferable.
How to Apply:– Interested candidates may download the application forms from RMSA, Assam website www.rasaassam.in or may collect the same from the Office of the Mission Director Office. The filled in application form along with supporting documents for age, qualification and experience with two (2) copies of duly attested latest passport size photograph should be sent along with the application form to the Office of the Mission Director, Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan, Assam, SSA Campus, Kahilipara, Guwahati – 19 either in person or through post.
Last date:- Before 21-07-2014 up to 4:00 PM