NLU Assam Recruitment 2016:- National Law University Assam invited applications from intending eligible candidates for filling up following job vacancies in Assam (Tenure for 5 years / Contractual basis).
- Finance Officer
Total post: 01 No.
Pay scale: Rs. 37,400/- – Rs.67,000/- + G.P. of Rs. 10,000/-. (For Contractual appointment salary is negotiable.)
Qualifications: Candidate must have
- A Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in UGC seven point scales from a recognized University / Institute.
- Chartered Accountant with a minimum of fifteen years of experience as Accounts Officer in the AGP of Rs. 7,000/- and above or with eight years of service in the AGP of Rs. 8,000/- or in an equivalent post in any reputed University or reputed educational institution.
- Government Officers working in the area of finance and accounts for 20 years may be appointed as Finance Officer either on deputation or for a term.
- Preferable: Computer literacy to oversee installation of appropriate software, and computerization of all finance, accounts and stores related matters; good interpersonal skills.
Application fee: A Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- for General candidates and Rs. 750/- for SC/ST/SAP candidates drawn in favour of “The Registrar, National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam” payable at Guwahati
How to apply: Applicants must apply on prescribed format available on website: www.nluassam.ac.in. Applications received in any other format other than the prescribed format will be rejected. Filled in Application form with attested copies of all relevant documents + 2 copies of photographs should be sent to the Registrar, NLUJAA, B.K. Kakati Road, Opp. SBI South Guwahati Branch, Ulubari, Guwahati – 781007.
- Click here for recruitment details and Application Form.