Nagaland Public Service Commission [NPSC] Kohima invited applications for filling up the following various job vacancies under the Government of Nagaland.
1. Extra Assistant Commissioner (Class-I Gazetted, Junior Grade) under Personnel & Administrative Reforms Department Nagaland = Total 20 Nos. posts
2. Deputy Superintendent of Police (Class-I Gazetted) under Home Department, Police Establishment Branch Nagaland= Total 2 Nos. posts
3. Youth Resources Officer (Class-II Gazetted) under Youth Resources and Sports Department Nagaland = Total 2 Nos posts
4. Station Superintendent (Class-II Gazetted) under Nagaland State Transport, Transport Department Nagaland = Total 2 Nos posts
5. Secretariat Assistant (Class-III Non Gazetted) under Personnel & Administrative Reforms Department Nagaland = Total 40 Nos posts
6. Research Assistant (Class-III Non Gazetted) under Art & Culture Department Nagaland (Reserved for Angami and Khiamniungan Tribe) = Total 2 Nos posts
7. Research Assistant (Class-III Non Gazetted) under Administrative Training Institute, Nagaland= Total 1 No post.
Education Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline including Divinity from a Recognized University.
Age:- 21 to 30 years as on 01-01-2014
How to apply:- Candidates can apply Online through the Nagaland State official website ator through any Nagaland One Common Service Center (CSC). Details of the Online Application Form (eForm), instructions to the candidates and list of operational CSCs are available on the Commission’s website at
Last date:- 25-05-2014