Dibru CEE 2015, Dibrugarh University CEE 2015, Dibrugarh University Combined Entrance Examination 2015.
Dibrugarh University announced the Combined Entrance Examination (CEE), 2015 for admission to MBBS/BDS/BAMS/ BE/ B.Tech. Courses in the colleges of the State of Assam.
Dibrugarh University CEE Examination centers:- 1. Silchar 2. Bongaigaon 3. Nalbari 4. Lakhimpur 5. Guwahati 6. Tezpur 7. Nagaon 8. Jorhat 9. Dibrugarh.
Candidates should note the following:-
a. Candidates applying for MBBS /BDS/BAMS Courses must appear in Physics, Chemistry and Biology only (This is COURSE OPTION: 1)
b. Candidates applying for Engineering Degree Courses must appear in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics only (This is COURSE OPTION: 2).
c. Candidates appearing in bothMBBS /BDS/BAMS and Engineering Degree Courses must appear in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics (This is COURSE OPTION: 3).
Question paper details:- Each paper shall be of 2 hours duration and shall contain 100 multiple choice questions each carrying one mark. Total marks for each paper shall be 100. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.There shall be no marks, in case, the candidate selects more than one option in the answer sheet. Option once marked can not be changed and erasered.
How to apply CEE 2015 online application form:- Candidates should apply in the prescribed Application Format available online. Candidates are advised to read the Instructions for filling up the online Application Form and the respective Information Booklets carefully before filling the Online Application form.
1. A recent passport size coloured photograph (Size of the photograph should be maximum 35 kb and minimum 20 kb. Height of photograph must be between 250 pixel and 320 pixel. Width of photograph must be between 150 pixel and 220 pixel) and signature (Size of signature should be maximum 30 kb and minimum 15 kb. Height of signature must be between 100 pixel and 180 pixel. Width of signature must be between 150 pixel and 220 pixel) of the candidate should be uploaded in the space indicated in the Online Application Form. The photograph and signature should be either in JPEG or JPG format. The photograph should show the name of the candidate as well as the date of the photograph taken on a placard held by the candidate in front of his/her chest.
2. A recent post card size coloured photograph with Roll number and signature of the candidate at the bottom must be submitted by the candidate to the examination conducting authority in the examination hall during the examination of Paper-I (Physics).
3. After submitting Online Application form, the candidate has to take a print out of challan (generated automatically after submission of Online Application form) and deposit the prescribed amount of fee in any branch of the State Bank of India from second working day onwards
from the day of submission of Online Application form. The candidate should keep his/her copy of challan after depositing requisite fee.
Please note that if any mistake is detected after submission of Online Application, it cannot be corrected by the examination conducting office. The Dibrugarh University shall not be responsible for rejection of candidature at the time counselling due to non fulfilment of eligibility criteria and/or wrong entry of information in the online application form. However, the candidate can submit an application afresh. Only applications of those candidates who have submitted the requisite fee on or before the last day of payment will be accepted.
4. Applicants need not send copy of application form or any documents to the cell for CEE-2015, Dibrugarh University. However, after depositing requisite fee, print out of the Application form may be taken by using Application form number/user name and the password given by
the candidate. Please remember the password given by you during the submission of Online Application. It is important for further login.
5. Candidates should note that OMR Answer Sheet shall have to be used for indicating the answers. The evaluation of the OMR sheets shall be done with the help of computer. No manual evaluation of OMR sheets shall be done. A replica of the OMR sheet to be used is given in Annexure-A. Candidates should familiarise themselves with the use of OMR Answer Sheet. While appearing in the Examination, the candidates should follow the instructions given in the Question Booklet & OMR sheet and carefully fill up the relevant particulars like Roll No, Question Booklet Set (A/B/C/D), Course Option, Subject etc. Use only Black Ball
pen while filling up the OMR sheet.
6. Since OMR sheets will be used and the evaluation shall be done by computer, there shall be no provision for manual re-checking and re-evaluation.
15. Candidates should submit Counseling Form (Form-B) for MBBS/ BDS (Annexure-D) and BE/B.Tech Courses (Annexure-E) at the time of counselling, if called for.
How can i Download CEE 2015 admit card:-
1. The Candidate will be able to download his/her admit card from the websites mentioned above from 7th May 2015 onwards by entering his/her Application Form number generated during the online submission of Application.
2. The issue of Admit Card enables the candidate to appear in the Examination only and does not imply that the candidate satisfies all the requirements to be eligible for admission to the course for which the candidate has appeared in the examination.
List of Annexure of the Information Brochure:-
1. Annexure-A : Specimen Copy of OMR Answer Sheet.
2. Annexure-B : Information regarding MBBS/BDS Courses
3. Annexure-C : Information regarding Engineering Courses.
4. Annexure-D : Form-B (Counselling Form for MBBS/ BDS Courses)
5. Annexure-E : Form-B (Counselling Form for Engineering Courses)
Dibrugarh University CEE 2015 Fee Structure:-
1. MBBS/BDS/BAMS Courses = Rs. 1140/-
2. Engineering Degree Courses = Rs. 1140/-
3. Both MBBS/BDS/BAMS and Engineering Courses = Rs. 1440/-
The candidates are to deposit the prescribed amount along with a bank charge of Rs. 60/- in cash at any branch of State Bank of India by using bank challan generated after completion of online submission of application form.
Date of opening of online submission of Applications = 02/04/2015.
Date of closing of online submission of Applications = 18/04/2015.
Last date of the receipt of examination fee at SBI 20/04/2015.
Date of Issue of Admit Cards online = 07/05/2015 onwards.
Dates of Examination = 16/05/2015, 17/05/2015.
Declaration of Result =2nd week of June 2015.
Result will be published in the Dibrugarh University official web sites:- www.ceemedu.org, www.dibru.ac.in
Dibrugarh University CEE
Dibrugarh University CEE 2015 .
Dibrugarh University CEE 2015.